Friday 27 September 2013

Typography

This is my final piece of my typography project. it took me a while to find the appropriate fonts for these words but finally got it and managed to finish it. These fonts show the different affects these kind of fonts can have on people for example when you the word ''Madness'' in New Times Roman, it wouldn't have the same affect it will in the font I used. Also you can use more examples for more words such as ''GLOBE'' you can try give it a shape of a globe which I did that will make the reader infer from the shape of the word. However the word ''Personality'' would be mixed up because everyone has different personalities and it wouldn't seem right if it was in a bold font for example but the fonts being mixed up as you can see it shows you what personalities are.. the word ''relax'' shows someone being lazy, that's why if you look at the way I put it, you can see words falling off which shows someone being either lazy or just 'chilling'.

No comments:

Post a Comment